Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sharing some E-mail updates

I just wanted to share some information that came to me via e-mail today...

May 26 at 11:56am
Donna I am interested in adopting Mabel are you still local to Rochester? Can we meet Mabel?
Respectfully,
Evie
 
 
DonnaJean Logsdon May 26 at 12:03pm
Evie,

I am local in Rochester, I actually live in Greece. Mabel is a Foster through @Pitty Love Rescue, If you Contact Jenn, she will make the arrangements, and I will be glad to bring mabel to meet you. :)

Thank you for contacting me! and please check out mabel's blog at https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rescuemabel.blogspot.com%2F&h=83cce0UCbUaUXgmJaQn6QQXzMSQ

Truly;

DonnaJean
Pitty Love Rescue, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation, and responsible re-homing of abandoned, abused, and neglected pit bull and pit bull mix type dogs.
Page: ‎1,358 people like this.

From: Pitty Love Rescue [mailto:pittyloverescue@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 12:20 PM
To: Logsdon, Donnajean
Subject: Re: Mabel Update

Oh that's great! Looks like we will have a FEW people interested in her because we are doing a home visit this weekend for someone and James is asking about moving forward. We of course will find the best fit but it all looks promising for this sweet girl!

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 12:15 PM, Logsdon, Donnajean wrote:
Hi Jenn!
 
I just got an e-mail (via Facebook) from a woman who is interested in adopting Mabel! :)
I directed her to Pitty Love, and told her to contact you by name.
 
I just wanted to let you know, her name is Evie.
 
Thank you;
DonnaJean Logsdon
P Please consider the environment before printing.
We are what we repeatedly do.  Excellence therefore is not an act but a habit.
 
 
--
Pitty Love Rescue
http://www.pittyloverescue.org/
Power to the Pitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment