Sunday, June 5, 2011

Another Meet and Greet

On Friday, Mabel and I went o the Greece, NY PetCo store for a Pitty Love Adoption Meet and Greet.  Mabel spent the time with a lovely couple who has been approved for adoption. (I'm sorry I don't remember their names)

She really enjoyed their company.  They walked around the store together nearly the entire time, and when Mabel saw me, she did not immediately want to come to me.  I took that as a sign that she really liked them.

I learned that they live in/near  Syracuse, very close to a large park in Onondaga (I hope I spelled that right).  And they are looking for a dog that they can take with them when they go to outdoor events.

I think Mabel would be a good match for them, just by the way I saw her respond to them.

We're hoping to hear something soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment